Project name: Phillips 66 Coker Drum Project
Location: Ponca City, OK
Project type: Capital Project
Owner: Phillips 66
- Project was completed ahead of schedule, under budget and with zero leaks at start up.
- Built and installed the main components of a Coker Unit. Installation occurred in a 33-day outage in September 2013.
- Set two 230-ton Coke Drums onto temporary stands. The drums arrived from Japan and were transported in early 2013.
- Constructed a new Super Structure around these drums. The Super Structure totaled 231 tons of steel.
- Installed all piping associated with Coke drums.
- Built the new Penthouse (i.e., Drill house) with the Derrick structure and all piping that runs the length of the Penthouse. The Penthouse and Derrick structure is one unit weighing 500 tons. This was a single lift at a 430-foot radius.